Friday, March 14, 2008

What an exiting day!

Today, I went rock climbing with my sister and my two cousins, Norman and Nick. Nick and my sister just watched me and Norman climb. I was supposed to go with my neighbour, but she don't wanna go. So, we went rock climbing in 1 Utama. It was quite high. Actually, it was really high when you are up there. First, you climb up the not so high one( with no rope). Then you climb over the top when you are done, then go to the stairs and walk down. The next step is, you go to the higher one. Then with a rope, the guy will hold it at the bottom. You just climb like normal, got to the top, touch the ceiling, then come down with your legs straight, facing the wall, while you walk down. THEN, you go to the HIGHER one. This time you climb with an automatic rope. When you want to come down, you just hold the rope and come down. I didn't manage to go all the way up the last wall. The first wall, I climb all the way for the first time, but not the second time. Anyway, that was fun. Oh ya, before that we went to my auntie's stall for lunch. Soo cool! Blog this cause I never blog for so long right? Has anyone went rock climbing?

4 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Wow, sounds fun! But if I go, sure my big butt won't allow me to climb so high wan.. hehe...

I think May Jiejie went for rock climbing before! ;)

ps: Pls remind your mom that she still has a blog... hehe...

Anonymous said...

I wanna go also laaa..
Sorryyy...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Rock climbing is something I've always wanted to try - sure sounds fun! I know my 2.5 years old son loved it at Ocean Park, Hong Kong :)

P/S I'm not your Mummy's friend but I visit your aunt's Zara & Zaria's blog a lot.

I used to be an English teacher - I love reading young people's writing :)

Btw, I have a book reviews blog at http://RightReads.com in case you like to read too!