Saturday, March 24, 2007

Badminton

I just wanna ask..'Has anyone been exercising now days?' LOL! Well just asking. Yesterday, I went out to cycle, and play badminton. Normally when I go out, I will see this sorta teenage guy that lives diagonally across my house, using his skateboard. Well, back to the topic about yesterday, I was playing badminton with my maid. My driver was outside smoking near where we were playing. So, he was practically watching us play. So after watching us play a few rounds, he said to my maid, 'Eh, come let me play'. Cause actually my maid cant really play = S. (I also guess he got so tempted from seeing my maid play cause she can't really play properly.) Sometimes I play with this boy from my class at school, but he was at tuition yesterday. I will see him coming back from tuition as in in his car passing my house. So, I will see him and just follow him to the house. Normally when I'm outside playing and he comes back from somewhere, he will know that I will walk to his house since it is just a few houses away. I will just meet him outside his house and we will start playing. So, after a while I went inside his house. We were playing fighting games on the computer. Then I stayed there until around 7.50. I like badminton. I am even in badminton for my co-curriculum at school. I LOVE IT! BADMINTON!!

6 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Waaa... Practise hard & go win the Uber Cup, yeah! :D

King's wife said...

Exercise? Don't mention that word. It's a sensitive topic!! lol!

ZMM said...

So did Uncle Anwar play well?

Too bad Zara wasn't around.. or she would make sure you play with her. :P

[Sam] said...

ahaha..lol aunt agnes...yeah he played well..tnx for all ur comments everybody

amanda said...

hehehe! maybe next time I will play with you but I am quite sure you will beat me! Maybe you can teach me instead! Since my dad wants me to take up a sport! haha! :P Amanda

[Sam] said...

owh! ur amanda? ahaha lolz