Thursday, February 15, 2007

down and out

I am sick today so i didn't go to school. And I am taking part in a 100 meter race on sports day . I got 1st place for the practice and my teacher said 'good sam you're through to the finals.' Because i didn't go to school today,my teacher called and my dad picked it up.She said 'Hi how come Samantha didn't go to school today?Because she is supposed to take part in the finals TODAY and she is taking part in 200 - 400 meters race.' Then she called again and said 'Oh sorry she is taking part in the 100 meter race which is on sports day.' And guess what? Sports day is on the exact day of my sisters birthday, March 3rd. LoL! C ya!

5 comments:

L B said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.. Get well fast soon, ok? Need to win that 100 mt medal!!

King's wife said...

I'm sure you'll feel better in no time. *hugs*

rainbow angeles said...

Waaaa!!! Sprinter!!! Keng! :D

Get well soon, sweetie! ;)

may said...

oh dear! get well soon, babes. and run run run as fast as you can!! good luck!

happy early birthday to your Sis, too!

[Sam] said...

tnx everyone!