Sunday, January 21, 2007

Best Friends


My first best friend I made at primary school,Li May.

My second friend I made at primary school,Ankita.

Well,those are some of my best friends.It all started on the first day of school.Li May said, "Hi can I play with you?"And as for Ankita,she said "Hi my name is ankita,what's your's?"And I replied the usual.And we all planned to sit next to each other.So,we did.Since then,we have been B.F.F.L (best friends for life)!And until now,we have been playing together,having sleepover's in each other's house,and other fun stuff.See ya!

8 comments:

L B said...

You're so lucky! In twenty years' time (or thirty), you can see what you were doing on this day!!! *grin*

[Sam] said...

Ahahaha uncle lb!!LOL!

may said...

sweet! I wonder what my old friends are doing now too, those from school... so long time ago. ok lah, I'm auntie la... hahaha!

[Sam] said...

No lah! Still jie jie.

rainbow angeles said...

Yeah! U so lucky!! In 20 years' time, u think how many entries would you have posted leh??

Pssst!! Ankita looks like a future Bollywood star!! So starry! ;)

ZMM said...

Err.. how come.. your friends err.. so 'rounded' one?

:P

[Sam] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[Sam] said...

Ahaha!!Good one "zara's mama" But ankita not as rounded as li may one arr!LOL